Join HQ + 3:11 Youth Housing for an evening of celebration featuring the power of bold and intentional collaboration. Over the course of the night we will enjoy food, games, and good company as we explore the work of our two organization and embark on a journey together as we walk alongside youth from Crisis to Housed!
We’ll see you on October 11th from 6-9pm at the Grandville Banquet Center
What is the Event?
Connecting the Dots: Walking with Youth from Crisis to Housed is an exclusive evening of inspiration, food, and connection as we share the innovative collaboration between HQ and 3:11 Youth Housing. Our organizations serve youth experiencing homelessness or unsafe housing in Kent County. Together, HQ and 3:11 are modeling the power of intentional collaboration, highlighting how organizations can create a greater impact by working together. We believe when organizations intentionally partner to provide a continuum of services, youth are able to overcome crisis sooner and our Grand Rapids community is stronger.
What to Expect:
- Opportunity to mingle and network
- Signature cocktails provided by Tito’s Vodka, beer, wine, and appetizers
- Presentation sharing about the collaborative work of HQ and 3:11 Youth Housing
- Full sit-down dinner with dessert
- Chance to win a week at Crystal Mountain Resort and other great prizes
- Opportunity to make an impact by supporting the work of HQ and 3:11 Youth Housing